Sunday, December 27, 2009

Preoccupation with change

What is it about change that scares me? The fear of the unknown perhaps. Unpredictability, unfamiliarity and uncertainty. These are what my nightmares are about. How do I explain these fears to anyone? Do I need to? I’m not entirely sure. I’m swinging between hope and despair and wondering where to land.

I think I don’t give myself enough credit. I’m tougher than I think. I know I can will myself to look forward and carry on without delving on the past too much. I know I have it in me to embrace change, and to take each day as it comes. I’m desperately looking around for inspiration. For some manifestation that makes me realize the finiteness of my worries. I haven’t found it yet but I know it will arrive soon. And the sun will shine soon enough. Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment